How To Use OUR Antigen Rapid Test
Please take the time to watch our short video showing how to use our test kit.
How to use Flowflex COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Tests
Using Flowflex COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Tests is straightforward and can be done following these simple steps:
1. Prepare the Test Kit
- Ensure that the test kit is at room temperature before use.
- Carefully read the instructions provided in the package.
- Collect the Sample
- Gently insert the swab into the nostril (approximately 2 cm deep) and rotate it for 10-15 seconds.
- Repeat the process in the other nostril using the same swab.
- Perform the Test
- Carefully place the swab into the extraction tube provided with the kit.
- Press the swab against the tube’s inner wall while rotating it to release the sample.
- Dispose of the swab safely.
- Interpret the Results
- After adding the sample to the test cassette, wait for 15-20 minutes.
- Observe the test cassette for the appearance of coloured lines.
- A positive or negative result will be indicated by the presence or absence of specific lines (1 line indicates a negative COVID result, and 2 lines indicates a positive COVID result).